- Create a political and developmental movement that serves the various segments of the society at the national level.
- Support ideas that reject discrimination.
- Guide efforts that consolidate civil behavior and reject violence and extremism to achieve national solidarity.
- Support intellectual, cultural and political dialogues and promote peace and tolerance.
- Highlight the cultural, intellectual and scientific achievements of individuals, groups and institutions of civil society through seminars, lectures, dialogues and publications locally, regionally and internationally
- Build bridges of communication and partnerships between the Forum and various institutions working in the field of intellectual and development nationally and internationally.
- Promote the participation of women and different social groups in the cultural, intellectual, developmental and political movements on the basis of freedom, justice and equality.