Nine years of work experience. – Bachelor degree of information technology from Scheme Manipal – India.
– worked in young people development, sustainable development, and skills polishment.
– participant in many workshps in developmental planning.
– participant in many training courses in the fields of development, modern administration, institutional improvement, and project management.
– Chairman of many workshps locally and internationally.
– Trainer in development and personal rights.
– General Director of (Skills Development Fund) within area Hadhramout, Shabwa, Mahrah, and Soqotra – Yemen.
– Executive Manager of (Youth Initiative Foundation).
– passionate to improve local communities and find innovative solutions of problems that obstacle the development.
– pursue to achieve the peace.